PGA Junior League Golf
Since its inception eleven years ago, PGA Junior League Golf has been one of the hottest programs in kid’s golf…and Little Linksters has been involved from the start! This team concept, with a look and feel of Little League, is an awesome way to get kids involved in our sport, in a much more social and friendly atmosphere…far less intimidation that might exist for some as they first get into golf. Our seasons run from January – April, May – August and September – December. Find out more below!
ALL NEW PGA JUNIOR LEAGUE PROGRAM EXPERIENCE
ALL ABILITIES WELCOME!
SCHOLARSHIP MONEY AVAILABLE!
A whole new PGA Jr. League experience is coming this fall and into 2023 at the Little Linksters Golf Academies!!
The program will now…
– Run in 3, four-month seasons starting in 2023…
1/15 – 4/15 Winter/Spring (Weekend Practices and Matches)
5/15 – 8/15 Summer w/ All Stars (Weekday Practices and Weekend Matches)
9/15 – 12/15 Fall/Winter (Weekend Practices and Matches)
– New monthly payment structure at $85 month, plus an annual $99 PGA Membership Fee (paid to PGA). The PGA Membership fee starts in 2023.
**PLEASE NOTE: 2023 PGA JUNIOR LEAGUE ANNUAL FEE REGISTRATION OPENS IN FEBRUARY 2023**
– For ages 6-8 and 9-12 will remain the same as the program has been, with weekly practices and matches consisting of a team scramble format. Some 12 year old’s, that are private students of Coach Brendon, or that can pass a player ability test, can take part in our new PGA Junior League ELITE Program.
– NEW ELITE Program for middle and high school students. Those that are intermediate to advanced players, ages 12-17, that are either students of Coach Brendon or that can pass a player ability test. (This will take the place of our current ELITE Program)
– ELITE Program players will have a supervised practice at same time as PGA Jr. League. Matches will consist of teams, but players will play individual stroke play, and we will take the 5 best scores of the 6 players on a team, just like High School Golf.
– NEW: For the Elite Program Players- We will run an additional match on Tuesday’s during the Summer Season (5/15 – 8/15) at various golf courses. An additional fee will apply for this and is TBD at this time. This is for private lesson students of Coach Brendon or Middle or High School golfers that can pass a player ability test.
More EXCITING expansion and enhancements in the works too!
Our PGA Jr. League players receive coaching and guidance from an award-winning and recognized team of coaches…Organized team practice sessions and regular matches are held within the league.