Little Linksters Tour
Kids 3-8 now have the opportunity to have a Junior Golf “Tour” of their very own! The Little Linksters “Tour” or LLT launched back in July of 2011 at Orange County National Golf Club. Events were also played at the Faldo Institute in Orlando and Timacuan Golf Club in Lake Mary. 6 years later we have grown to 13 events. In 2016 the “Tour” will be played on some of the greatest golf courses Florida has to offer.
“Little Linksters Tour” events look something like this:
2016 TOUR EVENT #4 Make Up
**ENTRY DEADLINE- July 25th**
2016 TOUR SCHEDULE!!!
*All events in 2016 will be sanctioned by the Amateur Athletic union of the U.S., Inc. All participants must have a current AAU membership.
*AAU membership is not included as part of the entry fee for our events. Cost of AAU membership is included in our new Club Little Linksters Memberships.
*Little Linksters as well as AAU membership must be obtained before golfers can compete in our events. Participants are encouraged to visit the following link http://littlelinksters.com/membership-sign-up/ to obtain their membership.
EVEN LOWER Reduced Rates for 2016 at Most locations!!
*Rates may be very, very low in 2016 based on new sponsorship opportunities; Little Linksters yearly membership of $56.99 remains required
Age Group Divisions:
- 3-4 Year Old (Beginner)- 3 Holes
- 5-6 Year Old (Beginner)- 6 Holes
- 5-6 Year Old (Competitive)- 6 Holes
- 7-8 Year Old (Beginner)- 9 Holes
- 7-8 Year Old (Competitive)- 9 Holes
- 9-10 Year Old (Beginner)- 9 Holes
- 9-10 Year Old (Competitive)- 9 Holes
- 11-12 Year Old (Beginner)- 9 Holes **NEW IN 2016**
- 11-12 Year Old (Competitive)- 9 Holes **NEW IN 2016**
NEW Registration Rules:
All children interested in playing in any event MUST be registered one week prior to each event. Even children with exemptions must register online. For a reminder on how to register online, CLICK HERE .
The age your child is at the start of the season (Feb. 13, 2016) is the age group they stay in for the year. However, you will have the option to move you child up an age division upon a birthday that warrants so. Points gained in a previous age group, stays in that age group. Points will not be “carried over” into a new age division.
Yearly Points Race:
Both the Beginner & Competitive Divisions will be eligible to compete in two separate, yearlong points races!
The Top Point Leader in each age group (Both Beginner & Competitive Divisions) can win:
- A Beautiful Trophy (Trophy will be shipped after years final event so that names of winners can be put on award)
- Completely Paid Entries for 2016 Events!!
Individuals can earn a FREE entry for the immediate next event on the schedule by winning their respective age division. These exemptions can not be carried over to an event later in the season.
Points are gained for:
- Number of events played
Other year long awards include:
- Most Improved
- Caddie of the Year
- Mini Golf Competition Low Average Score
Other Notes of Interest:
- New “Linksters” friendly yardages
- Bigger Holes brought to us by Kwik Golf for 3-4 year old division
- All Golfer earn medals for taking part at each event
- More to come….
Help Us Grow!
Click Above for more info
[/vc_column_text][social_buttons nectar_love=”true” facebook=”true” twitter=”true” pinterest=”true”][/vc_column][/vc_row]